Hello.

Hello.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Delights.


Happy December, lovelies! I can't believe it's already here. I hope that each and every one of you had a grand Thanksgiving holiday. Ours was full of friends, food, and fun! Since we were unable to make the trek back east to see our families, we spent our day being thankful with our neighbors and dear friends. A few tidbits of the weekend and snapshots of our Thanksgiving feast...


// This being the second year I have baked a bundt for Thanksgiving, I believe I will make it a tradition. This year's bundt was a butterscotch and pumpkin cake with pumpkin cream cheese icing. The incredibly easy and delicious recipe here. //


// My husband and I frequently take advantage of Monterey's bike trail. Saturday morning we took a ride to a darling place called Trailside Cafe and Coffee House for a yummy breakfast. //


// With my long holiday vacation back east getting closer by the minute, I have been on the hunt for a new winter coat. The winner was found at Saks Off 5th for just around 65% off the original price. //


// Oh, there's something about the thrill of a great bargain! These adorable boots were found on sale for a mere $19.99 at Kohl's. Original price, $69.99. Also, I had a 15% off my entire purchase coupon. Talk about a steal! //



// Last but not least, I am spoiling you with a sneak peek of this week's outfit post! //












No comments:

Post a Comment