Hello.

Hello.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Sparkle & Pop is Back!





Hello dear readers! Did you miss me? Never fear, Sparkle & Pop is official back and with 2013 behind us, 2014 is shining bright. There will be very exciting things coming your way!

My December time was spent on the East Coast. Days were spent enjoying the snow and cold weather (yes, enjoying!), strutting on the streets of New York City with my mom and sister, long runs in my hometown of Annapolis, spending time in beautiful upstate New York, celebrating the Christmas holiday with those closest, catching up with good friends, chowing down on our year old wedding cake, and jet setting to Punta Cana.

My hubby and I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon, and better yet, a more incredible way to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary. Punta Cana exceeded all of our expectations and unfortunately, created a monster. This all-inclusive trip set the bar pretty high for future travels to come.



 





















 






Now! To more important things. Like clothes. Since this is a style-based blog after all, I'm sure you may be wondering what's coming up next for Sparkle & Pop. Next week, I'll be back at it again with clothes, shoes, jewels and more! While the weather here in Monterey doesn't quite reflect the seasonal weather, i.e. snow boots and puffy winter jackets, I know you'll enjoy what I have in store!



No comments:

Post a Comment