Hello.

Hello.

Friday, January 24, 2014

The Look for Less.



This outfit was a total bargain from head to toe. From my $1 earrings from Kohl's, down to the lovely grey Nine West pumps on clearance for $26 at Marshalls, this outfit screams everything I sought out to prove with Sparkle & Pop. "It does not take a fat wallet to put together a flawless look." Check out my look that I put together for under $100! 











// Earrings: Kohl's // Price: $1 and a few cents thanks to discounts and Kohl's cash! //
// Necklace: Macy's // Price: $11 and change. On sale and purchased with a $10 gift card. //
// Shirt: Kohl's // Price: $25 thanks to sales and a military discount. //
// Vest: Gifted // Price: A christmas present from my mom, but she did expose the major bargain price of under $20! //
// Jeans: Old Navy // Price: $16.99. Bought on clearance and tailored to fit me just right! //
// Shoes: Nine West, Marshalls // Price: $26 on clearance! //
// Purse: Gifted // Price: Unknown //




2 comments: