Hello.

Hello.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Big Sur Wedding.


I'm not even going to try to act cool, calm and collected.  This post has me bouncing off the walls, I'm so excited.  Yesterday was a big day. A big day for a few reasons. One, a darling couple said their vows in the beautiful mountains of Big Sur. Two, Fleurs du Soleil, the floral design studio I currently work for designed the flowers. Why am I so excited you ask? Because this darling couple are two of the cutest celebrities ever. Now, trust me, I want to divulge the deets and give you the scoop quicker than you can say E! News, but right now I am sworn to secrecy. However, if you hear of a couple getting married in Big Sur on Wednesday, February 5th in an intimate and gorgeous location, it may or may not be them. 

Hint, hint.

I am beyond proud to say that I created the boutonnières and corsages and one of our fabulously talented head designers created the whimsical and earthy bouquet. 









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Congrats on your first celebrity client! Hope there are more that come your way :-)

    XO,

    Gina

    www.popcornandpandas.com

    ReplyDelete