Hello.

Hello.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Diva Tuxedo-Stripe.


Going out this past Saturday night called for hot pants and a fierce attitude. I was ready for a night out on the town dressed in my latest Old Navy find: diva tuxedo-stripe ankle pants. Oh, do I love these pants! I fully intend on purchasing another pair or two in different colors, because I love the fit and there's no tailoring involved. (A major plus for me!) I'll just be waiting patiently for the other colors to go on sale!











// Top: Forever 21 (old) // Price: Guestimate $32.80 //
// Necklace: Ross // Price: $19.99 //
// Pants: Old Navy // Price: Purchased in-store for only $15! //
// Shoes: Marshalls (Nine West) // Price: $39.99 //
// Bracelet: TJ Maxx (Vince Camuto) // Price: Guestimate $24.99 //
// Purse: Target // Price: $24.99 //


1 comment: