Hello.

Hello.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Champagne Post.



// Photo Source //

Good morning happy followers! It's time for another Champagne Post.

// Eating // I'm up with the early birds today, noshing on a delightful breakfast of greek yogurt and berries with a side of french roast coffee. My guilty pleasure is coffee creamer. I can't live without it. Today's choice: Coffee Mate's Girl Scout edition. A dollop of Thin Mint flavor please!

// Shopping // I've been on the hunt for a new purse, something fun, something for spring. I stumbled across a darling polka dot bag from Deux Lux at Ross. What would have originally been around $120, I purchased for $39.99. It even has a pink zipper and matching tassel.



// Smelling // A fresh, new bottle of my all time favorite perfume: Pink Sugar. If your jam is sugar, spice and everything nice, this scent is for you!

// Admiring // Kate Spade's crazy gorgeous collection inspired by the most beautiful place on earth, Capri, Italy. The dresses, the darling lemon prints, and even this ciao baby tee (get in my closet now!). I just can't. It's all perfect! Having been to this exquisite paradise before, strong feelings of wanderlust are taking over. This collection screams "Let's jet set to Italy, darling!"

// Exercising // My latest favorite exercise is jump roping. While this might make you feel like a middle school kid during recess, I've never worked my butt so hard. A good half an hour or more of this activity is a great way to mix up your routine. Throw some high steps in the mix and feel the burn!


No comments:

Post a Comment