Hello.

Hello.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Champagne Post.




// Forgetting // I feel like a dope! Yesterday, I brought my camera along for the day with hopes that I could discover a great location for a spontaneous outfit shoot. The location was spotted, the lighting was perfect, I ran to the car to get my camera and realized...my memory card was missing. Forgotten. Along with my brain. Doh! I left it in my computer from a recent editing session leaving me quite sad. However, you bet your bottom I'll be back at that super secret location taking photos this weekend.

// Feeling // Refreshed! After six full days of hard work at the floral shop (Thanks to the Gourmet Fest in Carmel), I was able to have a great date with my husband on Saturday night and enjoy a very relaxing Sunday. Breakfast with gal pals and an afternoon of light errands and relaxing with my manfriend was the perfect way to unwind.

// Listening // Christina Perri. Burning Gold. Download it. Now!

// Coveting // These totally cute sunnies! After my most recent pair of Ray-Bans were severely scratched, I've been on the look-out for a new pair. I tried them on when we went to San Diego two weekends ago and could have snagged them for just $85 at the Exchange in Miramar. I couldn't commit and was unsure if I liked the style on me. In the mean time, I bought a pair of these at Target in the tortoise style. Shame on me because after wearing them around town, I fell in love and immediately wanted to drive back down the San Diego for the real deal. Perhaps it's a reason to drive south, yes?

// Shopping // Today, I scored a major find: a pair of the currently sold out Nine West Kilianna slingback flats for $24.99 at Ross. (See similar here!) While they aren't the patent leather as seen in the link, they are leather and blush and stinkin' adorable. There was a happy dance involved. I can't wait to style them for an outfit post!

// Cooking // We try to be healthy eaters in the Carey household. I'm a big followers of Skinnytaste and she is my go-to for fresh and healthful weekly recipes. This past week I made this delicious recipe and for the first time, made my own pesto from scratch. Go me!



No comments:

Post a Comment