Hello.

Hello.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Coffee Table Makeover.


I don't know about you, but it's pretty darn hard for a glass coffee table to go through life unscathed. Try as we may, my husband and I have attempted to protect our stylish table but alas, scratches happen. Recently, we made the executive decision to give our table a quick makeover in a creative way. I think it turned out perfectly! I've turned a picture frame into a chalkboard before, so I thought, why not our coffee table?





5 comments:

  1. cutest idea! how are you liking it?? it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, it's so much fun to doodle on!

      Delete
  2. Learn how coffee beers are made from Kettlehouse and learn what makes a great coffee from Black Coffee Roasting Co.Keurig B130

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this and thought it looked amazing.You really did a great job by posting it.Thanks.

    http://www.craftsmanfarmtable.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee Table Makeover. I don't know about you, but it's pretty darn hard for a glass coffee table to go through life unscathed. ... scoffeetable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete