Hello.

Hello.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pink & Navy.


As you know, this past Sunday was Easter. My husband and I traveled the coast to one of our favorite eat spots in Big Sur for breakfast, Deetjen's. I had been dreaming of their fluffy flour filled pancakes, and after forty days, it was finally time to indulge. A stack of blueberry pancakes for breakfast and gorgeous Big Sur scenery make for super happy blog shoots. 



// Hat: Old Navy // Shirt: Old Navy // Necklace: Kohl's //
// Skirt: Forever 21 // Price: $15.80 // Shoes: Nine West via Ross // Price: $22.99 //
// Purse: Ross // Price: $16.99 // 



1 comment:

  1. Big Sur looks STUNNING! And obviously so do you. I'm regretting not doing a shoot with you when we out on the West Coast….maybe I need to return ;-)

    XO,

    Gina

    www.popcornandpandas.com

    ReplyDelete