Hello.

Hello.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wedding Series: Part 1.


Knowing that I survived this past weekend's two whirlwind weddings just solidifies that I truly believe I have found my career happy place. There is nothing more thrilling than after days of stress and chaos, seeing all of your hard work turn into a flawless and beautiful event. The beauty of flowers never ceases to amaze me.

My oh-so-kind boss lets me scamper about after our wedding setups to take pictures. It gives me time to work on my photography skills while admiring our hard work and of course, show it to all of you! Since there are two glorious weddings to be viewed, this will be a two part blog wedding series. Get ready for wedding number one!




2 comments:

  1. Wow!! These flowers decoration looks fabulous in your wedding venue. I am also thinking this color combination on my vow renewal location. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete